Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Set me Free.....

Somewhere along the big wide track, I slipped and went off course
Broke my leg and hurt my back
Please shoot your poor lame horse
No longer can I give the rides
That made you feel so free
No longer can I stand by your side
And be what you want me to be
No longer can I walk with pride
Or run that extra mile
No longer can I take my strides
With the perfection of my style
No longer can I run with the wind
Blowing through my mane
No longer can I run like the wind without feeling the pain
So if you choose to set me free
You'll choose to use your gun
Put me out of misery
For a horse was born to run!

1 comment:

  1. yaar har aadmi ki life main infy pain hota hai......aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai ki us ghode ko us point of time main aisa lag raha tha.....par thode dino baad woh phir se theek ho jaaye aur phir hawa se baatein karne lage...par agar uska malik maan ke us golimaar dega toh bas end....and there are few people jinki life us ghode se hi chalti hai.....agar woh horse na h toh bas unki jindagi mein kuch nahi.....kabhi kabhi apne malik ki khushi main hi apni khushi dhund leni chahiye.......

    ReplyDelete